Financial Support

CA Dream Act Information

Allows students enrolled in eligible California Colleges, Universities and Career Education Programs to apply for state financial aid.
Note: Only valid in the state of California.

Dream Act Home Page

Cal Grant Information

More Cal Grant Information

Dream Loans

More Dream Loan Information

Start the Dream Act Application

Make sure you have the following materials before you get started:

  • Your DACA Social Security number*
  • Your parents’ Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification
    Numbers (ITIN) if you are providing parent information*
  • Your driver’s license number*
  • W-2 forms and other 2015 records of income (if you or your parents have any)
  • 2015 income tax return (s) (if you or your parents have one) For more information if you or your return(s) have not been completed, see the instructions on the Dream Act Application
  • Records of child support paid (if applicable)
  • Current bank statements (if applicable)
  • Current stock, bond, and other investment records (if applicable)
  • Current business and farm records (if applicable)

*Only if applicable